Monday, May 08, 2006

San Francisco Here We Come

So, things are beginning to take shape, and I can actually provide answers to several questions people have been asking:

Q: Are you going to Sweden?
A: Nope. Em has decided to accept her enrollment at the New College of California's 2-year Green MBA program, and will be spending every other weekend in Santa Rosa.

Q: Where are you going to live?
A: I've just accepted a 7th/8th grade science teaching job at KIPP SF Bay Academy (www.sfbayacademy.org) in SF for the fall, so we're looking for a spot in the City. Anyone with promising housing leads will be compensated in beer.

Q: What's going on until the fall?
A: My previous blog entry addresses this. But, in addition, I'll be heading to NYC for 5 weeks later this summer to work at Teach for America's summer teacher training institute.

Other questions should be addressed to the author...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home