Bike to Mui Ne!
I posted 25 photos from our bike trip to Mui Ne and a jeep tour we took to some of the sights in the vicinity. I also put 5 more shots in the Dalat folder, which officially closes that one out.
Currently we are in Nha Trang after a long bus ride last night...the bus was about 2.5 hours late getting going. We're both tired.
We were sad to leave Mui Ne and our new friends behind. But, alas, they were all travelling south and we're headed north. They gave us some good recommendations, though. We're "stuck" in Nha Trang until Monday while our visas get extended. We will likely do some snorkeling or diving, though the visibility isn't supposed to be too good right now, and I can't take my camera underwater with me...last night we ate Mexican food, and unexpectedly saw Brian. Kim has not had her baby yet, but any day!
Hope all are well, and thanks for the email. Any one receive a post card? We've mailed many.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home